Wednesday, September 15, 2010

How the.....?????

Cruising around Facebook, Twitter, blogs, newsletters, webinars we often hear WHAT we need to do to be successful but rarely do we read about the HOW to do the WHAT.

Recently, I had conversations with several women entrepreneurs that were so frustrated they are running in circles reading information from five different sources and each suggesting something different.  How's a savvy, smart, and resourceful business women supposed to know which way to turn?

I feel your pain.  My expertise is on the business side of business.  I've owned and operated businesses for over 30 years so I'm good there. Where I get stuck sometimes is in figuring out which Social Marketing site gets me the most traction or figuring out which hosting site is best, and blogging vs. websites.

So where do you get stuck?  Do you know What you're supposed to be doing every day but have no clue the How of it all?

Post your questions and we all might get this all figured out together.

No comments:

Post a Comment